Prezi - shameless rip-off

A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi can do.

But stupidly, I forgot to decline the product (not clear how you do that anyway). Now, unlike REAL software or even a truly modern company that actually believes in itself there is no option to decline and stop paying them. I guess they know it's a lemon.

Adding insult to injury is the attached screen grab: 'Did you like it?' they ask, fairly rhetorically, as the only options are to upgrade.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Prezi Desktop Trial
Review category
review #700592 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Prezi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14, 2015 #1048511

They make you go to your account, then there's an option to decline. You chose decline and it earns that you'll lose everything you've done. You choose to decline anyway. It then tells you there will be an email coming that requires you to confirm your cancellation. Problem is my email never came. I was billed 159.00. After much research I found their email in my spam folder. It's the only email of theirs that was in my spam folder. I'm sure that's no accident.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.